- Heavyweight 8.25 oz. (~280 gsm) cotton-rich fleece
- Solid colors are 80% cotton, 20% polyester. Heather Grey is 70% cotton, 30% polyester. Charcoal Heather is 60% cotton, 40% polyester
- Front pouch pocket, matching drawstring and rib cuffs
- Ethically sourced following the World Responsible Apparel Practices Standards
- Note: If you like your hoodies baggy go 2 sizes up
Matthew Heines is an author and veteran of the US 82nd Airborne Division with over twenty years of experience teaching in the USA, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Sultanate of Oman. Matthew Heines has six books currently in publication titled, My Year in Oman, Another Year in Oman, Killing Time in Saudi Arabia, Deceptions of the Ages, The Rainier Paradigm and Heinessights: Wisdom for the Ages. Currently living near Seattle, in Washington State, Matthew Heines is active in politics and has run, and is currently running for the US House of Representatives.