- Edge-to-edge front print makes a big, bold, undeniable statement
- Regular fit and soft feel
- Male model shown is 6’1″ / 186 cm tall and wearing size Medium
- Printed front panel is 96% polyester/4% spandex. Solid color back panel, sleeves and neck bind are 100% cotton
- Sublimation transfer technique prints crisp, vivid colors. Print placement may vary slightly from preview.
Matthew Heines is an author and veteran of the US 82nd Airborne Division with over twenty years of experience teaching in the USA, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Sultanate of Oman. Matthew Heines has six books currently in publication titled, My Year in Oman, Another Year in Oman, Killing Time in Saudi Arabia, Deceptions of the Ages, The Rainier Paradigm and Heinessights: Wisdom for the Ages. Currently living near Seattle, in Washington State, Matthew Heines is active in politics and has run, and is currently running for the US House of Representatives.