American Experiences in Arabia During the War On Terror
A Thousand Arabian Nights – American Style. Three books and almost four years in Arabia, during the first years of the War On Terror.. Exclusively on Kindle: The 3 Book Series: American Experiences in Arabia During the War On Terror.
Starts with the peaceful, romantic and humorous My Year in Oman: An American Experience in Arabia During the War On Terror.
Then immerse yourself deeper into Omani and Arab Gulf Culture and travel in Another Year in Oman: Between Iraq and a Hard Place.
Finally, finish off as a military contractor in Saudi Arabia, training Saudi Arabian officers to speak English, in the middle of an insurrection in Killing Time in Saudi Arabia: An American Experience.
- Experience the first years of the War On Terror in Arabia
- Visit every major city in Arabia
- Travel to some of the most exotic locations in the world – and set up camp.
- Objective descriptions of Omani and Saudi life, values and culture
- Honest, inside glimpses of the Arab world during the War On Terror
- Experience travel by four-wheel drive across the Sultanate of Oman and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Go where even Lawrence of Arabia dared not tread
- Meet women from Oman, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Tunisia and India and get to understand what makes them so valuable to the world.
- All of this and much, much more. If you ever wondered what it would be like to live in Arabia, now is your chance.
- Scroll up and order your Kindle book today.
Matthew Heines is an author and veteran of the US 82nd Airborne Division with over twenty years of experience teaching in the USA, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Sultanate of Oman. Matthew Heines has six books currently in publication titled, My Year in Oman, Another Year in Oman, Killing Time in Saudi Arabia, Deceptions of the Ages, The Rainier Paradigm and Heinessights: Wisdom for the Ages. Currently living near Seattle, in Washington State, Matthew Heines is active in politics and has run, and is currently running for the US House of Representatives.